evoassist is an innovative product that turns an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad into a universal environmental control device. With flexible, easy to use control, via touch screen or input switches, it can be configured to your needs, whether physically disabled or able bodied.
Working with the latest apple technology, evoassist is designed to integrate seamlessly with RSLSteeper’s comprehensive range of home automation systems. This innovative product provides users with independent and total control of their environment, using a mainstream device which does not label the user as being disabled.
- New video intercom system & door entry
- Control everyday tasks from answering telephones, opening curtains, raising alarms, unlocking doors and changing television channels.
- Easy to use touch screen or switch scanning interface.
- New improved Icons which can be customised.
- Customisable backgrounds including style and colour.
- New Keyguard option.
- Audio and visual prompting available.
- Utilises Wi-Fi, Radio and Infra-Red Technologies.
- Remote switch for wireless operation.
- Use as a basic communication device with selectable pre-recorded phrases.
- Compatible with RSLSteeper and other third party peripherals for easy upgrading of current systems.
To find out more, or to arrange a visit with your local Assistive Technology Product Advisor, email or call us on 0113 207 0449 today.