RSLSteeper are delighted to announce ‘pererro’ – the world’s leading device for switch accessing iOS.
Access your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with a switch.
Apple devices are the market leaders in mobile communication – we believe this technology should be available to everyone: Message, Call or FaceTime your friends; Share that web page across your social media apps; Use environmental control apps such as ‘evoassist’ or simply relax and read a book.
pererro is an advanced interface device which allows access to Apple iOS devices via a switch, permitting you to utilise the majority of features on the device such as Phone, Messaging, Email & Social Networking applications, without the need to touch the screen.
Using a single switch, you are able to scan through the on screen selections and select your desired function, it really is that easy.
- Works with almost any VoiceOver enabled app
- Plug & Play
- Two scan modes; Auto Increment & Press to Increment, enabling you to continue using your preferred scanning method
- Direct input so no Bluetooth battery drain
- Powers directly from your device
- 3.5mm mono jack socket for universal switch input
- ‘Charge through’ ability to charge your device without disconnecting
- Just 36 × 29 × 9 mm
- iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad (3rd generation)
- iPad 2
Pererro will also work with iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation) & iPad mini when used in conjunction with the official 30pin to lightning adaptor available from Apple.
To buy pererro please contact your local distributor
To see a pererro demonstration at the CSUN exhibition, San Diego, please see the video below. Filmed by Allison of NosillaCast.
Watch the promotional video here:
To find out more, or to arrange a visit with your local Assistive Technology Product Advisor, email or call us on 0113 207 0449 today.